As a mommy I am always looking for healthy, tasty, and cost effective snacks for my family. I saw the ad for Naturebox on Facebook and couldn’t resist trying it. They were advertising the first box being free and cancellation at any time if unsatisfied. There was nothing to lose in my opinion.
The Naturebox of 5 snacks normally costs $19.95 per month. You can change the frequency in which you have it delivered and you can also choose a smaller box with 3 snacks. On their website you create an account and can choose which snacks you want to try. The more snacks you choose the better the chance of receiving only items you want to try in the event that something is out of stock.
I chose 5 snacks: Asiago and Cheddar Cheese Crisps, Honey Dijon Pretzels, Cheddar and Onion Sunflower Kernels, Pistachio Power Clusters, and Peanut Butter Nom Noms.
The box arrived a couple of days sooner than it said it would which was a pleasant surprise. I received my top 5 choices which was great. The packaging is inviting and the bags with the snacks are resealable which is convenient.
1. Asiago and Cheddar Cheese Crisps- These came in a 3.5 oz bag, a good amount of them in the bag. They are crunchy and cheesy. They taste healthy and delicious. To me they tasted similar to gold fish crackers and cheese-its but crispier and more natural tasting. I prefer these. If you like gold fish crackers and cheese-its you will really love these.
2. Honey Dijon Pretzels- These came in a 5 oz bag, a nice amount of them in the bag. They tasted exactly like the honey dijon pretzels i’m used to buying at the supermarket. I must say the pretzel nuggets are slightly bigger and they aren’t as heavily coated with seasoning, which I was happy about. They are very good. If you like honey dijon pretzels you will love these.
3. Cheddar and Onion Sunflower Kernels- These came in a 5 oz bag, nice almost full bag. These tasted good but the seasoning/flavor was light and hard to tell that it was cheddar and onion. These tasted really good just not what I expected when you think cheddar and onion. I expected a stronger flavor.
4. Pistachio Power Clusters- These came in a 3 oz bag, a decent amount in the bag. These are my favorite! They are so delicious and addicting. They are nut squares with almonds, cashews, and pistachios. I wish there were more in the bag because I can’t get enough of these. They are healthy and satisfying.
5. Peanut Butter Nom Noms- These came in a 3.7 oz bag, only 5 cookies in the bag. These are mini peanut butter oat cookies. They remind me very much chewy granola/oatmeal cookies. They are very good as well and each is a nice hefty weight and are filling. I just wish there were more in the bag.
I must say I was very pleased with my box. Everything was delicious and satisfying. The Pistachio Power Clusters were my favorites with the Asiago and Cheddar Cheese Crisps being my second favorite. I would say my least favorite were the Cheddar and Onion Sunflower Kernels not because they weren’t good, they definitely were, but because the flavor was lighter than I would have liked.
I definitely recommend Naturebox to anyone who is looking for healthy snacks and variety delivered right to your door. I have to say, however, that if you are a family on a budget $19.95/month for the 5 bags might be on the pricey side especially since the bags aren’t very big. They do offer to skip months or change the frequency which could definitely help. XO
Great review sounds yummy. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me blog hop. I hope you have enjoyed reading so many fab other blog posts and to see you again tomorrow for another great round of #sharewithme