So now that I’m starting to get back in the groove of things and able to scrounge up some Me time, I decided to purchase a few products that I have been wanting to try out.
1. Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer- This claims to fade dark spots in 8 weeks. It says that it reduces the appearance of dark spots over time; brightens, exfoliates, and smooths; and regenerates skin’s appearance to help recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity. I had a sample in a magazine that I tried out all of one time (that’s how much product is in there) and it made my skin feel silky soft and smelled really good. I will be testing this out and will let you know if it actually does what it claims to do.
2.CHANEL ultra-light skin perfecting sunscreen makeup SPF 15- I had a sample in a magazine that I will be testing out and will let you know what I think of this foundation.
3. Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum- This was also a sample in a magazine and I will be testing it out and seeing if it really works.
4. ORIGINS Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer- Since I love the eye cream so much, I decided to give this a try. Smells just like the eye cream; orangey scent.
5. ORIGINS Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash- I wanted to try this because I’ve been using Purity by Philosophy nonstop since I first bought it and I thought it may be time to branch out or alternate face washes. It has a pleasant light scent.
6. ORIGINS Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask- This mask is intended to clear pores. It is black in color and has a pleasant scent.
7. ORIGINS Modern Friction Nature’s Gentle Dermabrasion- This smells really good. It is intended to gently exfoliate.
8. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35- I have heard good things about this cream so I figured I should give it a try since I don’t usually put a full face of makeup on anymore unless it’s a special occasion.
9. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- I figured I would try this and see if I like it better than my Porefessional primer. I will let you guys know.
10. Better Than Sex Mascara- This I wanted to test out and see if it is better than my Benefit They’re Real Mascara or my Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara. It comes in a pretty pink tube which is definitely heavier than the other two.
11. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
12. The Original Beauty Blender
I purchased 11 and 12 because I wanted to see which one would apply foundation better and if the beauty blender really gives a smoother flawless application.
So that does it for my recent purchases and first impression of them. I will be trying them all out and will let you all know what I think of each. Thank you all for checking out my blog. If there is anything that you would like me to try out or any of your favorite items please let me know in the comments down below. Thanks! XO