Good morning everyone!,
It’s Friday, Hurray! Getting to friday always makes me feel like I’ve been running a marathon and finally made it to the finish line. Does anyone else feel the same way? If so, we made it!! Woo hoo!
Now let’s get down to it. Here is a list of some products that I have been loving. It’s a little random so get ready for it.
1. Flora by GUCCI perfume- This perfume continues to be my favorite. I spritz some on and I instantly feel classy, chic, put together, and elegant; it never fails.
2. ORIGINS Ginzing eye cream- It says it is a refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff. This is my go to eye cream when I want to look awake and bright when I’m really not very awake and bright haha. It really does work to brighten my under eye area and I can feel a subtle firming under my eyes. It is creamy with a orangey scent. I love this cream.
3. Bliss Fabulips sugar lip scrub- This lip scrub tastes sweet and gently exfoliates my lips leaving them soft and moisturized.
4. Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops- Now I had to throw this in this week’s favorites because it has been saving me a lot of crying all week long(my little one and me lol). My little guy has been having boogies and then gets really frustrated and upset. I put a few drops in his nose and either use a tissue or the suction bulb to get the boogies out. My little guy hates the suction bulb so I try to avoid using it unless necessary.
5. NARS satin lip pencil in the color Rikugien- I received this from Sephora as my birthday gift along with another lip pencil. I absolutely love this color. It is slightly darker than my natural lip color which gives enhances my lips and makes them pop while still looking natural. It feels comfortable and soft.
6. H2O+ Targeted Care Hand and Nail Cream- It says that it smoothes skin and fortifies nails. I don’t know whether it fortifies nails because I haven’t seen much of a difference in my nails but it definitely moisturizes my hands. With a little one at home, I spend a lot of time washing my hands among other things, causing them to get unbearably dry. Whenever this happens, I use this hand cream and it soaks into my skin leaving my hands feeling hydrated and soft without feeling greasy.
7. White Barn Bergamot Woods candle- I got this candle at Bath and Body Works around Christmas time. I have kept it among others in one of my closets because I like to rotate my candles to coordinate with the seasons. I took this candle out this week and I’m obsessed with it! It has a manly cologne yet nature-like scent that’s intoxicating. It makes me want to be outdoors and for it to be fall already.
And for the FLOPS:
1. Tarte EmphasEYES smoldering clay liner in Plum- This was a product that I loved using because it was easy to apply and stayed on all day long. However, I tried using it this week and it’s all dried up and extremely hard to apply. And I have A LOT of it left too. It wasn’t used too often which makes me sad. I tried sharpening it, hoping that the inner layers would be fine but no luck there. It applies in dry patchy areas with some thicker and darker than others. Does not have a long shelf life.
2. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer-Says that it is full coverage, creaseless, waterproof, and long-wearing. This one was upsetting because I made sure to have one of the MUA pick my shade for me and assure me that it works great under the eyes and Does NOT crease. She applied it in store and it looked a little off but she assured me it was due to the lighting.Well I’ve tried it several times with several foundations and it makes my under eyes look slightly ashy and grey. Once the foundation is on, the concealer creases even if set with powder. I’ve tried numerous ways to see if it will work better but no luck. For me this concealer is way to heavy and thick for the under eye area and unfortunately for me the shade is way too light to be used as a regular concealer. Definitely a FLOP.
That concludes my Friday Favorites and Flops for this week. Hope you all have a great weekend!! XO